Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Case of the Missing Smart Bone: Solved


    Awhile ago we won a three month supply of Smart Bones from Dakota's Den (make sure you go check him out, he and his mom are awesome.). I loved Dakota's video of how much he loved his Smart Bones, and I didn't think my dogs could ever be that in love with anything.

   Well, I think Midget proved me wrong.

   Every time I've given her a Smart Bone, it  always mysteriously disappears faster than the other two can eat theirs, even though she is the smallest dog.

video
  
Now I know why.




Do your dogs bury their favorite things? This is the first time I've seen a dog doing this stereotypical dog behavior, but leave it to my dogs to stereotype. Zora likes to chase her tail.






-Cynthia

4 comments:

  1. My white schnauzer Yuki used to 'bury' her treats in a blanket. She'd do the whole 'digging' and then simulate covering her treat with dirt by continuously pushing the blanket on top of the treat and patting it down again and again. I haven't seen her do this ever since we brought our second schnauzer rocket home. Rocket hasn't ever done this but he does 'dig' before sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Jack and Zora do dig in the backyard sometimes, but it's not that often. They don't dig at anything else though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that was so cute!!! You bad Mama though! She goes through all of that trouble to bury the bone and then you "unbury" it! lol!!

    Thanks for the shout out, you are pretty darned awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I know, I'm horrible! I just didn't want her to lose it! Lol

    ReplyDelete