Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy (Belated) Valentine's Day

  First of all, let me apologize for being a bit absent from the blog as of late. Not much has been happening here at the household zoo, other than normal school things, which happen to be taking up a lot of time. I'm not giving up on it, or losing interest, though. I promise. :)

  Second, happy belated Valentine's Day! I spent the majority of the day with my partner, but when I was home, I made sure to tell Jack how handsome he was, and tell Zora and Midget how cute they are, and everyone(even the rats!) got some heart-shaped, adorable, delicious Cookies for Kaiser treats. The snakes remained undisturbed, which I'm sure is the best gift I could give them. Nothing like a relaxing three month long nap with as few interruptions as possible!

   Third, I'd like to show off some photos. You can interpret them however you'd like. It could be me displaying the difference between Jack, Zora, and Midget's fur. I could be showing off my chubby giant hands. Or maybe, I could be showing off my new gorgeous promise ring. Or, maybe it's just a mix of those things. Regardless, I hope you guys like the pictures.




-Cynthia

P.S. Thank you Jonathan.

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty ring. My sister gave one very similar with an amethyst in it. I love it.

    Happy Valentines Day to you and your crew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Purple isn't my favorite color(green is.. can you tell? :)) but that still sounds pretty. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete