Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Fun Trip

   Okay, so this post is a week and a half late.

   But I'm still posting it! Because I've got a great story and great pictures.

   On March 18th, we decided to have a picnic at a local park. Since this park is a special park that I used to take Jack to all of the time, we decided to bring him. Unfortunately, we couldn't bring the other two because it would've been pretty difficult to manage all three of them while we ate. I always feel bad about these kinds of situations, which is why I honestly prefer single dog families after experiencing a multiple dog family. I still love all three of them and wouldn't give them up for the world though!

  On to the pictures!!




Cool story intervention! We managed to find what I believe to be a baby corn snake on our walk. This was my first time finding a wild snake. I snatched it up almost as soon as I saw it. Jonathan freaked out and called me crazy, but I know that venomous snakes in Northern Indiana are shy, non-aggressive, and few and far between.

 






-Cynthia

6 comments:

  1. That looks like a really cool trip you guys had! Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, we definitely all had a blast. I'm so happy that it's Spring(or almost Spring? Feels like it already is). We love going to the local parks with Jack, Zora, and Midget. It's beautiful, relaxing, and fun. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! It was really fun. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. the water shots are my absolute faves!!!

    The snake? Not so much...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I thought the snake was cute. Lol. I love the ones in the stream. Jack literally always lays down in it every time we go. I actually have some photos from 2-3 years ago of him doing the same thing. As far as getting into the big river/lake, he just started getting 'into swimming' recently. He was deathly afraid of water for the first 3 years of his life but he has slowly gone deeper with each chance he had since then. Swimming in Miami was a big breakthrough. And he just learned how to fetch last year, accumulating to great swimming, stick-fetching pictures.

      Delete